Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just Your Basic HTML Tutorial...

This video, on basic HTML encoding for a rather simple webpage, gives step-by-step instructions on how to create your basic online webpage, including a title, body, and bold and italic font. It goes through the basic tags, such as <html>, <head>, <title>, <body>, <p>, <strong>or <b>, and <em>, the latter two of which create bold and italic font, respectively. It also addresses the fact that, at some point, all tags must be closed with a repeat command with a forward slash (/) before the word. From the comments below the video and from my own reaction, I can determine that this video has helped many to format their HTML-encoded webpages and that tutorials like this have been very beneficial for a great number. Personally, I learned one or two codes I had never known before, so in general, I found this tutorial a great idea and very helpful for me as well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm 6'7" and 14, in case you were wondering. I'm also really proud of my Jewish heritage and love to get involved in my school and temple communities.