Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Aha! Moments...

During 2007, I'm sure there were a great deal of us that went through frustrating times, whether they were serious problems or minor issues. Overall though, I found that I was able to overcome any problems I had, usually by simply being optimistic. For example, I'll confess that I did procrastinate several times on major assignments for school, and that I ended up staying up late. Being a relatively good student, I didn't want my work to suffer from these time constraints, but I was getting worried that I wouldn't be able to achieve what I wanted on these projects. Although I was almost in panic, I constantly told myself to think positively and focus on what I needed to do, and when I got my grade back, I had received perfect scores on both assignments. Another time when a frustrating situation seemed to suddenly fall into place was when I was working on my HTML-encoded webpages for my Webpage Design class. A good amount of the time, there were minor errors in the codes which made major problems in the webpage, but I worked hard to find them, fixed them appropriately, and everything worked out fine. There is no feeling like when you know you've done a good job on something you worked hard on, so these so-called "aha!" moments always make my day. I know to always focus whenever I have a difficult task ahead of me, so that I know no problems shall arise. I hope you all had a great 2007, as well as a happy holiday season. Happy 2008!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm 6'7" and 14, in case you were wondering. I'm also really proud of my Jewish heritage and love to get involved in my school and temple communities.